We provide the opportunity for students to develop God's many gifts to us, including the fine arts.
- Pre-K students receive general music instruction once a week.
- Grades 1 and 2 students receive general music instruction twice a week.
- Grade 3 students take recorder lessons twice a week and choral instruction once a week.
- Grades 4 and 5 students participate in band instruction twice a week and choral instruction once a week.
- Middle school students may choose to take band instruction or choral instruction twice a week.
- High school students may choose band and/or chorus as an elective; each meets two days a week.
A drama class is made available to high school students to help meet their fine arts elective requirement. Opportunities to participate in after school drama programs arise throughout the year.
- Grades 1-5 students have an art class once a week.
- High school students may take Art as an elective two days a week.