We provide the opportunity for students to develop God's many gifts to us, including the fine arts.
- Pre-K students receive general music instruction once a week.
- Grades 1 and 2 students receive general music instruction twice a week.
- Grade 3 students take recorder lessons once a week and choral instruction once a week.
- Grades 4 and 5 students participate in band instruction twice a week and choral instruction once a week.
- Middle school students may choose to take band instruction or choral instruction twice a week.
- High school students may choose band and/or chorus as an elective; each meets two days a week.
A drama class is made available, when sufficient interest exists, to high school students to help meet their fine arts elective requirement. Opportunities to participate in after school drama programs arise throughout the year.
- Grades 1-5 students have an art class once a week.
- High school students may take Art as an elective two days a week.