Spring/Summer Consignment Sale
Cornerstone families and outside sellers are welcome! You do not need to be affiliated with the school in order to sell items at this sale. Sellers will receive 50% of their sales and the Cornerstone PTFA will receive the other 50%. Parents of current Cornerstone students have the option to volunteer at the sale in order to receive an additional 10% of sales. Please contact our sale coordinator at email@example.com with questions.
We will be accepting clothing, baby items, children's items, and sports equipment. All items must be clean and in good condition. Dirty or broken items will not be accepted. For more information, view our Suggested Items page.
Preparing for the Sale
Step 1: Register
You will need to register with our online sale management program. This system will allow you to enter your inventory, create and print tags and sign up for a drop-off appointment.
If you sold items at the CLG MOPS Consignment sale you can transfer your unsold inventory over to this sale without re-entering items or creating new tags!
Step 2: Gather & Prepare Your Items
Clean out your closets and empty your basement! Gather the items that you will be selling. All clothing should be freshly laundered and unstained. (Stained, ripped or dirty items will not be accepted.) All toys, high chairs, etc. should be cleaned and any removable fabric portions should be laundered.
All clothing items must be placed on hangers. (The hanger should make a "?" when viewing the front of the item.)
Step 3: Enter Your Items & Set Your Prices
Now comes the fun! You will enter each item into our online system. As you enter each item you will need to decide:
- Price ? - Prices must be in $0.50 increments. We recommend setting low reasonable prices if you would like your items to sell. Shoppers love a bargain!
- Discount ? - We will run a half-price sale for the last hour (12-1pm). You have the option to have your item discounted (50% off) or remain full price during that sale hour.
- Donate or Pick-Up? - You have an option to pick up your unsold inventory. If you just prefer to have it out of the house - we are happy to donate it on your behalf. If you are donating your unsold items, please also allow them to be discounted in order to have the best chance that they will sell. It is better to sell for 50% off than receive nothing!
Step 4: Tag Your Items
Once your items are entered online, you will print a price-tag for each item. This tag will include:
- Your unique Seller ID number
- A description of your item (ie. 3-T Shorts)
- The price
- If the item is to be discounted
- If the item is to be donated or picked-up
- Tags on clothing should be attached with SAFETY PINS only.
- ALL clothing (even pants/shorts) must be placed on a hanger with the front of the item showing when the hanger makes a "?" with the hook to the left.
- Place the tag on the upper right corner or the item.
- Tags should be firmly secured to all toys, tape is acceptable. Please do not use stickers/labels.
Step 5: Preparing for Drop-Off
Please sort all clothing by size and gender. Please bring a self-addressed and stamped envelope with your seller ID written on the top left corner. This will be used to mail you your check!
Step 6: Drop Off Items
Items will be accepted from 3:30pm to 7pm on Friday, May 13th. In order to eliminate long waits while we process your items, we ask that you sign up for a drop-off time in advance. You will sign-up for your time slot through the online sales system.
If you are picking up your unsold inventory, we ask that you leave a large bin which is clearly labeled with your seller ID.
Step 7: Pick-Up Unsold Inventory
If you choose not to have your unsold inventory donated, you will need to pick up your items between 2pm and 3pm on Saturday, May 14th. Items not picked up by this time will be donated.
Step 6: Receive Payment
A check for 50% of your sales will be mailed to you (see above re: envelope) within 2 weeks of the sale. Parents of current Cornerstone students may choose to volunteer to work before, during or after the sale and receive an additional 10% of their sales.