Support CCSCornerstone is committed to making tuition affordable. For this reason, tuition does not cover the actual cost of running the program. CCS relies on God's provision through partnership with others who are committed to Christian education, our three annual fundraisers, and the generosity of our contributors.
Simple Ongoing Support
There are a variety of ways that you can support CCS through Simple Ongoing Support (S.O.S.) without spenidn gany extra money! You can turn your cash into cash by clipping labels and boxtops. You can earn while you shope when you register your store discount cards. Please click here for to download a flyer about the various S.O.S. programs Cornerstone participates in. Or, you can follow these links below!
- Register at GoodSearch to earn money each time you search the internet!
- Clip & Earn with Box Tops for Education! For a list of eligible Box Top products, click here.
- Clip & Earn with Campbell's Labels for Education! For a list of eligible products, click here. You can also Earn Elables while you shop by registering your grocery store card here.
- Save your Fast Fixins/Fast Classics Home Team Logos!
- Save your Tyson Project A+ Labels!
- Register your Stop & Shop Card with our School ID: 05954
- Register your Price Chopper Card with our School ID: 38661
- Register your Shoprite Card with our School ID: 18383
- Register your Target Red Card with our School ID: 21084
Thank you for your support!
The Big 3
Cornerstone is committed to keeping tuition affordable. For this reason, tuition is set lower for all families than the actual cost. This is done with the understanding that all families will actively participate in our three major fundraisers each year.
Annual Partner's Banquet
The banquet is traditionally held in the fall of each school year. It is designed to celebrate the new year with our past donors while also inviting new families and friends to join the school as financial and prayer partners.
Brochure Campaign & CCS Classic
CCS families and faculty commit to mailing invitiations to family, friends, and businesses to invite them to partner with the school financially and through prayer. An opportunity is also given to families and corporations to join in a day of golf in the spring, which is concluded with a banquet that features God's provision for the school's ministry. (The brochure campaign and golf event are being split this year into two separate events.)
The annual auction is a favorite of all! A theme is chosen around which the school is transformed into special setting for the auction that always promises to be enjoyable for all. Donations from local businesses, corporations, and families are sought for the auction. Families are asked to assist in seeking donations, to attend the auction, and to bring family and friends. (You won't want to miss it!)
Below you may make tax-deductible donations to Cornerstone using your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account by selecting one of the options below. Please be sure to print the receipt for your tax records.
Thank you for your support!
If you wish to donate towards something else, please enter a brief description below and click the 'Donate' button below: (Tuition payments may NOT be made here)