Fine Arts Program
We provide the opportunity for students to develop God's many gifts to us, including the fine arts.
- Pre-K through Grade 2 students receive general music instruction once a week.
- Grade 3 students take recorder lessons once a week and choral instruction once a week.
- Grades 4 and 5 students participate in band instruction twice a week and choral instruction once a week.
- Middle school students may choose to take band instruction or choral instruction twice a week.
- High school students may choose band and/or chorus as an elective; each meet two days a week.
A drama class is made available to high school students to help meet their fine arts elective requirement. Opportunities to participate in drama are also made available to our middle school students during "Fanfare Fridays."
- Grade 1 through Grade 5 students have an art class once a week.
- Opportunities for art instruction are made available to middle school students during "Fanfare Fridays."
- High school students may take art as an elective two days a week to help meet their fine arts elective.